Passer aux informations produits
1 de 1

Acana / Orijen

Acana Indoor Entrée Adult Cat Food

Acana Indoor Entrée Adult Cat Food

Prix habituel $29.99 CAD
Prix habituel Prix promotionnel $29.99 CAD
En vente Épuisé
Frais d'expédition calculés à l'étape de paiement.

Acana Indoor Entrée features 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw free-range chicken, turkey, wild-caught herring and rabbit. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as pumpkin and cranberries. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in Acana indoor cat food support digestive and immune health, while protein and fibre help to reduce hairballs. Additionally, the Acana indoor formula is designed to help maintain healthy body weight through carefully balanced calories and fats, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat's skin and coat shiny.

Acana Indoor Entree is suitable for indoor adult cats of all breeds. Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags. Check out our full selection of Acana Cat Food to find the best formula for your cat.



Nutrition Information

Afficher tous les détails